The Avalon Advisory Group
The Avalon Advisory Group is the comprehensive solution for Hawaii real estate challenges for sellers, buyers, landlords, and tenants.
Backed by Avalon's extensive real estate development expertise, the Avalon Advisory Group provides its clientele with extensive resources uniquely suited to address specific needs in a variety of situations.
The Avalon Advisory Group provides servies in development management, market and financial analysis, entitlements, and public relations.
These services are geared for:
• Real Estate Industry
• Telecommunications Industry
Services for the Real Estate Industry
The Avalon Advisory Group acts as the foremost Hawaii advisor to corporations, institutional investors, and lenders on critical debt and equity investment decisions.
The Avalon Advisory Group offers a broad range of advisory services including:
• Cost Containment
• Development Strategy
• Due Diligence & Underwriting
• Government Advisory
• Highest and Best Use Analysis
• Market Intelligence & Feasibility
• Occupancy Strategy
• Portfolio Benchmarking
• Property Tax Services
Services for the Telecommunications Industry
Since 2000, the Avalon Advisory Group offers a full range of end-to-end professional services to fulfill carrier network deployment requirements.
Avalon offers cost effective, high quality services in the areas of site acquisition, entitlement, and construction.
Backed by the real estate development expertise of the Avalon Development Company, the Avalon Advisory Group offers telecommunications customers extensive capabilities uniquely suited in addressing the challenges of network expansion.
The Avalon Advisory Group offers telecommunication clientele:
Site Acquisition Project Management for National Wireless Carrier
• Currently the sole consultant for T-Mobile USA in the Hawaii market.
• Managing bulk site acquisition program for new site builds as well as modification projects in Hawaii
• Able to identify the feasibility, time frame and scope of work for acquisition of telecommunication facilities
• Establishes project priorities and goals including budget and schedule limitations
• Negotiates with Landlord for license fee and terms and work with legal team to resolve business and legal approval issues
• Coordinate, order and track due diligence activities including title, environmental reports, regulatory reports, lease exhibits and engineering plans required for zoning and building permit approvals
• Zoning and planning analysis for identified candidates
• Oversees the completion of zoning and permit applications for submittal to jurisdictions and coordinates the zoning process
• Point of contact for community and or government agencies
• Management of construction manager and general contractors
• Prepares site close-out packages
• Universal Mobile Telecommunications System (UMTS)
• Global System for Mobile Communications (GSM)
• Microwave Links